MagiPay is a payment gateway for Coin MAGI. The motivation of developing MagiPay is to have the MAGI being used in a relatively easy way. MagiPay is standalone and unique to coin MAGI. Features:
- Using MagiPay is totally free for Merchants; customers have to pay transaction fees.
- MagiPay is uniquely designed for Coin Magi, independent of any other payment gateways. Custom requests will be sent to tailoring MagiPay functions.
- No payments are held by our server. Funds are available to merchants upon 6 confirmations.
After registration, click "Create Payment Box" and fill out relevant blocks:
Notice the callback URL is the path where the php file (i.e., "magipay.callback.php") is placed (example: http://188.8.131.52/magipay.callback.php).
1) Download the merchant files from https://github.com/magipay/merchant, and store them in your server
2) Modify db_connect.php and magipay.keys.php (for details see https://www.m-pays.com/merchant_guide)
3) Run magipay.createtable.php through browser, example
4) Change the following file to enable MagiPay payment option for your online shop:
Notice the action upon receiving payment as highlighted.
2) Pay through m-wallet
3) Payment received
4) Payment transfered to local merchant's wallet